Giro Edit Helmet
The hardest part of cutting a DIY ski video isn't the filming any more.
Don't miss an opportunity to capture a video of face shots flung from an unexpected stash because you forgot an attachment clip for your POV camera. The Giro Edit Helmet features an integrated camera mount, designed to work with a GoPro camera, that's perfect for easy attachment and low-profile when the camera is not on the helmet. The helmet's in-mold construction, Super Cool vents with Thermostat Control and Stack Ventilation, and Trip Clip helmet carry system make The Edit the lightest full-featured helmet Giro's ever made.
- In-mold construction fuses a tough outer shell with the impact-absorbing foam, saving weight
- Integrated camera mount allows you to easily attach and remove GoPro camera
- Roc Loc 5 Fit system lets you fine-tune the fit in seconds
- Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing out heat and stale air
- Stack ventilation in helmet and vents over goggles allows excess heat to escape for fog-free vision
- Thermostat control allows you to adjust air flow with one button
- X-Static anti-bacterial padding helps reduce funk
- Trip Clip system offers carabineer clip to hook Edit to pack
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems (sold separately)
|Shell Material||in-mold ABS||Adjustable Vents||yes, 10 Super Cool vents, , Thermostat control|
|Fit Adjustment||Roc Loc 5||Certifications||ASTM F2040-11, CE EN 1077|
|Claimed Weight||13 oz||Recommended Use||skiing, snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Head Circumference||20.5 - 21.9in
|21.9 - 23.2in
|23.2 - 24.6in
|24.6 - 25.6in
- How to Measure Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.